Servings: Serves 4
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
• 4/4oz. pieces of Garlic and Herb flavored Salmon
• 4 servings Knorr Selects, Four Cheese Risotto
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 2 cups sliced baby spinach
1. Preheat your oven to 350’F
2. Place the four pieces of salmon on a aluminum foil lined oven proof tray, bake following the package instructions
3. Follow instructions on the Knorr package, folding in the baby spinach and cherry tomatoes at the end.
4. Place 4 equal portions on 4 plates, place 1 piece of cooked salmon on each plate.